You may think that a nanny is a choice for those who work outside the home and who need onsite child care, but there are also nannies that work with a parent to lessen the work load at home. Are you a stay-at-home mother or father in the Los Angeles area in need of assistance? If so, you may want to look into a Mother’s Helper nanny. It doesn’t matter if you are an at work or an at home parent, we all need help at one time or another, and placing a professional ‘care taker’ into the house is what we do.
At SilVousPlait Agency, our mother’s helper nannies can seamlessly fit in wherever you need help most. Some families need help running errands, especially if the parent is special needs and has trouble getting around. Some need extra help with the children which can be beneficial if you have multiples, a large family or one or more children with special needs who has equipment that needs to be taken with them wherever they go. Some families need help with household chores and cooking for a variety of issues and this is where a mother’s helper nanny can be an asset to a family. Their duties can include:
- Cooking: Either for the whole family or for the children, on a daily basis or an as needed basis as required.
- Running errands: if you have just had surgery, for example you may need help getting the groceries in or taking your child to school or activities.
- Housekeeping: We all need a little help sometimes to get it all done, housework takes time and is seemingly never ending. Get some help with the mundane stuff so you have more time to spend with the family.
- Being a nanny: Yes, he or she can help you out around the house but they can also be a nanny to the kids, whether you are there or not. Leave your child in the best hands no matter what the circumstance.
- Taking the kids to activities/school: sometimes schedules conflict, especially if there are multiple kids in the home. A mother’s helper nanny can take one child to his activity while you take the other to his or hers. Split the work load and everyone is happy and where they need to be.
SVP is a leading Nanny Agency in the Los Angeles, California area that helps find the best mother’s helper nanny to fit into your household and help you where you need it most. We know that people expect only the best nannies, so all of our nannies are educated, experienced and have references before they are even considered for employment. Our nannies are also trained in CPR and have extensive background checks performed upon hiring so you can rest assured you are getting the best nanny for your needs every time.
Get started right now at finding the perfect nanny for your home, call us today or complete our form.